Monday, March 9, 2009

Patio vs. Carver: Election Edition

Q: Why are Will Farrell and Harvey Dent running for president?! They don't even go here, and one of them is fictional! - Jack Frost

P: I don't know man, this is news to me. I wouldn't mind if Harvey Dent was our president though. For the half of that batman movie i saw he seemed like a stellar guy!
C: Why so serious, man?

Q: Who do you think is the hottest student running for office? - Pater Porter

P: Me. *brushes shoulders off*
C: See above. 

Q: Why do people have such a problem with executive having BlackBerries? - 902-620-1247

P: Deh r jus jelus dat exec cAn go on MSn froM there fones!1!11! Jus like me!11 :) D: :0 lol jk no but srsly.
C: Bet they wouldn't complain if exec used carrier pidgeons.

Q: I heard Obama is running for prez! I saw his posters up all over the school! Is this true? - canadian_obama_fan4evar_734

P: He was, until he heard who was running against him.
C: Vote Ryan Gallant!!....Five more years! Five More years!

No comments: