Saturday, January 17, 2009

Patio and Carver: Life Solutions

Q: What happened to Joey and Lloyd's advice column that was in The Semantic? -signed J&L

Pat: They took our advice...
Carver: ...and hit the road

Q: I am a first year student finding it hard to fit into University social life. What can I do? -signed New Res Room # 132

Pat: Why try and fit in? Try standing around campus yelling at passers by. Once enough people see you doing this it'll become the hip new thing, and you will have no problem fitting in with the rest of your creepy new friends.
Carver: Buy a Mac laptop, tight jeans, an expensive and difficult-to-pronounce coffee. Then sit away your University career in Mac Hall...oh and have obscure music, which you found in some indie magazine under "The Next Big Thing", playing from your new laptop at all times.

Q: I hate UPASS; I have to pay $25 to use the bus! - signed UPISSED

P: I'm not overly fond of your mom, but I still pay $25 every time we meet.
C: How about you take advantage of your unused $75 UPEI gym pass, and train on the treadmill. Then buy a rickshaw.


Q. How do I get a date for Wintersleep? - signed Winterlonely

P: Do you have $25? UPISSED's mom will go with you
C: Pay for my ticket, take me to Dairy Queen, and refill my REVs when I am running low.


Q. Where is the library? - signed Ace Johnson, 6th Year Undeclared.

P: 5th floor of Main.
C: Go to the SU; take a left at the pool, and then talk to a guy name Doug. He will take you to the cave where the books live.

No comments: